I have been keeping my year-old Sailrite sewing machine busy with boat canvas and sail projects, to make way for the next ones on my list.
- mainsail repairs for Julie & Ryan’s yet-to-be-named Catalina 25
- new LifeSling 2 cover for Nirvana to match all the other sunbrella on-board
- instrument panel cover v3.0 for Trident (this one can be tied to the boat so it won’t blow away in 50+ knot winds)
- sailcover repairs for Cupholder
- new mainsail luff-tape cover for Nirvana‘s furling boom
- tool roll-ups for Monte, one for his metric wrenches, and one for his SAE wrenches
- custom mattress covers & sheet sets for Nirvana‘s fore and aft cabins
- sailcover repairs for Catalina 25
- tiller cover for Catalina 25
- design and make custom bags from an old Hunter mainsail that marina-friends Thomas and Monique gifted me
- new stern-rail seat cushions for Nirvana
- repairs to Nirvana‘s salon cushions
- shade cloth rollups for Nirvana‘s bimini
Bring it on!
4 thoughts on “Clearing the decks.”
Wow. A special machine just for boat sewing. Cool!
THe machine is a beast. It’d sew through my hand, if I’m not careful 🙂
I think you are amazing!
YOU’RE amazing! 🙂