Moving on up?

Cupholder II?

We went to the lake today early, to finalize an offer we’ve made on a new boat.  It’s not a done deal – we still have to take it out for a sea trial and have a marine surveyor inspect it, but if there are not problems found, this may be our new ride in a couple weeks.

We have infinitely enjoyed sailing and playing aboard our unique, homebuilt wooden catboat for eight years.  We treasure the friends we have made at the marina in those 8 years, too.   We are not ones to make big decisions lightly.  But we recently decided to make a move up to a bigger boat, and this is the one that presented itself.    If it doesn’t work out, no biggie, we’ll wait for the next one that feels right.  If it does work out, I look forward to another 10-15 years of fun aboard this boat on our beautiful lake with our sailing friends.

I’ll keep you posted!

2 thoughts on “Moving on up?”

  1. Catalina 32′ – WOOHOOOOO!!! Can’t wait to hear the good news that she’s yours!!! (fingers crossed) We are very partial to 32 footers and can’t wait to catch a sail with you next time we’re in port!! Keep us updated!

    1. I await the decision of The Thumb. 🙂 You both are on my mind this week as you begin the next exciting phase of the odyssey of the family Osborn 🙂

      I’ll definitely keep you posted. We should know one way or the other by the middle of the month.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: