I have been side tracked a bit since my last post 3 1/2 weeks ago.
Summary of excuses:
- Work kept me busy the first part of November.
- I’m trying to get back to swimming which sucks up about 2 hours of my free time each day that I do it.
- We took our annual girls trip long weekend – this time to New Orleans. 🙂
- Thanksgiving holidays happened.
- Decking of the hall (and the boat!) has commenced.
- Monte got me an amazingly awesome new camera that I have been learning how to use every chance I get.
But, I’m back!
I may share a bit more on some of these moments in future posts. But for now, here’s a photo from New Orleans – St. Louis Cathedral and Jackson Square as the sun was heading for the horizon.